Monday, February 22, 2010

Why dogs bite people...

Sometimes I feel that dogs bite people out of pure annoyance and they deserve what they get. Check out the pictures below and tell me that these poor dogs should not bite the crap out of their owners.
Would you like fry's with that?

Spud did not realize he doubled as a dry erase board.

You better back off before I sting ya.



OH LORD..WHY ME?


Umm anyone seen my flat iron? All this walking around in this humidity is making my hair go frizzy.


Lunch? Check!


King Tut!


WTF?


He can call me flower if he wants to! Oh wait that was Bambi.


...zzzZZZ


Ohhh how I enjoy this sun today. Good thing I wore my new bathing suit. Can't always have the same suit on.


Oh and at another angle. So sexy!


Belly shot. HOT!


EWOK look alike.

I need to get used to my legs before getting used to shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment