Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas 2009 - A time for First's

All I can say is that Christmas 2009 was a time for First's.

1st time using my passport
1st time leaving the country
1st time to Argentina, Panama, & Uruguay
1st time meeting Gustavo's family
1st time spending Christmas where it is crazy HOT & HUMID

1st time on the Panama Canal

1st time traveling 1st Class

1st time getting a ticket in a country that I was not even driving (don't ask lol)


We decided to take a trip to Buenos Aires to spend the holiday's with Gustavo's family. It was the most amazing experience in my life and I don't even speak Spanish :-) The food was out of this world, the sites were amazing, the family was humbly sweet.



We also spent a day in Colonia, Uruguay and also 4 days in Panama City.

No comments:

Post a Comment