Wednesday, February 10, 2010

13lovestories.com fundraiser

So we had a fundraiser at our house for a gay couple that we know that wanted to do a fundraiser for http://www.13lovestories.com/ These two guys have twin girls and a few days ago had a son come into this world. Such a great family.


We let them use the house and we helped them invite people and pay at the door to raise money for the charity. So half way through they called Gustavo and I up to the front to thank us for allowing them to use the house and everything that we did for them. So he gets up there and is talking about gay marriage and commitment and then out of nowhere (well to me anyhow) pulls out a ring and asks if I would commit to him and some day, when it ever becomes legal, if I would marry him.


I almost died. I started to cry because I thought it was amazing and my emotions took over. I never expected that day to happen to me being gay and all. So I was crying, kissed him, gave him a huge hug and the rest of the evening was so much different after that :-) It was amazing and the feelings we have for each other seems to grow with each passing day.


TE AMO MI AMOR
_________

The cake for the fundraiser - Ours friends with their daughters


Gustavo talking and giving me the ring
BEFORE I REALIZED WHAT WAS HAPPENING :-)

Me being a big baby afterwards so overtaken with emotion


The two of us right afterwards holding hands for the first time since the ring exchange.

I never take it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment