Thursday, February 11, 2010

VIVA LAS VEGAS

We went to Las Vegas in November 2009 for a friends Birthday weekend getaway. We stayed at the Luxor in a jacuzzi sweet which was awesome. It was large enough for the two of us to fit into. I am not a club person but I had the best time at XS in the Wynn. It was a very straight bar but there were a lot of gentlemen of the homosexual persuasion.

We arrived late Friday night after work and headed to the bar to meet up with a friend of ours who's birthday it was. Club XS was amazing inside and outside by the pool.

So towards the end of the evening we were talking with our friends and there was this girl bumping and grinding while sitting down on the wall. Well she was flashing her "STUFF" for the world to see. My goodness alcohol does interesting things to people.

We also went and saw Bette Midler which was actually pretty good. I liked the music and the skits of her show.


XS - This is the chandelier in the middle of the dance floor.


Breakfast the next day after clubbing. Actually I think it was lunch since we woke up late.


The second night of clubbing at Studio 54 at MGM. We had such a great time in both clubs but XS was way better and the crowd was better looking.

The birthday girl in red and birthday boy.

Us with the birthday girl.


Club Admission Fee: $30
Margarita: $12
Flashing your JUNK for the world to see: PRICELESS!!!
Whose friend is this? She came next to us and nobody knew her.


This is my woman. As you can see Gustavo is behind me, bless his good heart. I don't know how to dance. I always figure I look like someone having a seizure on the dance floor. So while Gustavo and I were dancing at XS this lady (I believe she was totally wasted) started dancing and grinding on me. It was sooo funny. I have NEVER IN MY LIFE had that happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment