Tuesday, March 2, 2010

La Hermana de los Diablos

An old man was sitting on a park bench reading a newspaper when all of a sudden, someone seemed to have just appeared next to him, sitting on the bench.

When the old man looked around, he saw a figure in red, with glaring eyes, glittering teeth, and numerous horns on his head. Not a bad looking character, just odd.

The old man turned back and continued to read his paper. The individual beside him told him that he could take his life away from him in an instant and that he had the power and authority to do it.

The old man smiled and said, “Ok.” The individual in red said, “You are beneath me and are nothing compared to me and your life is meaningless.” The old man said, “Ok.”

The individual said, “I can overpower you, I can ruin your life, and leave you with nothing.” The old man said, “Ok.

The individual looked at him again and said, “Aren’t you afraid of me?”

The old man never looked up, just shook his head and said, “No. I’ve been married to your sister for 48 years.”

No comments:

Post a Comment