Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mighty Leaf

I am so excited since my shipment of tea came in today. I used to work for a retailer that sold MIGHTY LEAF teas and I got hooked on them but they discontinued my favorite. Now I buy directly from the company but to get the best deal I have to buy in bulk.

I like the Organic African Nectar and Green Tea Tropical but my all time favorite is the Rainforest Maté. It is an amazing herbal tea that just makes you feel uplifted but its aromatic flavor that just moves you into a happy state of being with every breathe.




Rainforest Mate herbal tea blend unites mate tea, spice and fruit in this unique herbal mélange composed of energizing maté, licorice, spices, rosehips and pineapple chunks that refresh and revitalize when brewed. Maté also called yerba mate is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, and contains natural caffeine, which affects the body differently than regular caffeine, both calming the nerves and bringing about an energetic lift. This tropical blend will satisfy the palate with its fruity and spicy notes.

http://www.mightyleaf.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment